The secret blog of Philip Hawtin aged 21 and 77 elevenths

A random wirlwind of events and activities done by me.

Name:
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Changes

here I am, up at 1 am, despite having barely slept at the weekend, and with a houseparty next weekend. Only one thing can be responsible, 24/7 prayer (well the work I ought to do helps, but I'd have gone home and slept if I hadn't signed up the 2-5am slot today).

I'm looking forward to it, To be honest y prayer life has lagged a little in the past month or two with report writing going on (STILL!!!) and I'm lookign forward to really focusing on God for some time.

Also, I have a new topic to focus my prayer on. Sarah. Who is, I guess for lack of a better term, my girlfriend. Problems nclude her not being a christian, and her living in Leicester. Hopefully God can help me with these issues.

So Highlights in the forthcoming month include now
The House Party, a greta chance to a, get top meet all those ypoungsters in the CU in a tiem of great fellowship
and b, a chance to meet up with loads of people I've not really had time to chart properly with since the summer.( Particually Rach and Dave)

B, Sarah Clarke coming back from France for the weekend afterwards, although I'll probably not get to see her quite as much as I had hoped because of

C Sarah my girlfriend coming to visit.

and possibly D, me going to Leicester to visit Sarah.

E, seeing Hannah again.

but I hope to finally finish all that annoying paperwork and get back to some of that exciting experimental work, now we've added a new part to my project where I get to watch Glue dry to experiment on it. ( I kid you not!)

But since I only have 1/2 hour before my prayer tiem I'd better dash and continue with my work

Take care all

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Phil, sorry to disappoint but it looks like Rach and I won't be there this weekend :-(

We really wanted to come, but Rach has been really ill this last week and a half, hasn't actually been to work and spent an overnight stay in hospital. She is under strict instructions to rest which means that the houseparty is a no-no. Coupled with the fact she's in Exeter recovering...!

I'm sorry, we really wanted to go.

5:58 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

Shame you two won't be there.
Hope you are doing well.

All the best

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home