The secret blog of Philip Hawtin aged 21 and 77 elevenths

A random wirlwind of events and activities done by me.

Name:
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom

Saturday, December 24, 2005

EVICTION!!!!!

Agghhhhhhhhhhh. By the time the normal students have returned to the university, I will have been forceably removed from my office, kickign and screaming.

The worse thing is I shall have to take all my stuff home. Anyone know a good removal firm?
Otehr than that, I've been busy not completing a report, which has taken up far too much of my work time.

In other time, I've been manging to keep the Leicester/Guildford links open well, with reagular trips between the two to see Sarah.

Now all I need to do is finish my christmas shopping (yes it is almost midday on the 24th, and I'm in town) and start to relax ready for the fun of the holidays

Have a great christmas one and all, remember the greatest gift is our lives.

see you in the new year


Phil

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Blelated season greetings from france.

Hope you had a great christmas and managed to get your shopping done in time

Sarah

2:41 pm  
Blogger sarafisher7268 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

4:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home