The secret blog of Philip Hawtin aged 21 and 77 elevenths

A random wirlwind of events and activities done by me.

Name:
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Followign current affairs

Eviction appears to be a popular topic in the papers today. I’m surprised they knew about it.
Yes, today is finally the day when they kicked me out of my office. I have moved down the hall (eventually). It started with the movers (already about a week behind schedule!) having promised to be here at 10am sharp, not showing up till 11:15, then umming and arhhing for about 30 minutes before they start to dismantle one of the desks to transport. Arren, Keir and myself decided to help, so we dismantled the other 8 desks in the other room. So we were wondering when they’d get to our room to move them. Walked into the new room, and the one desk is there, partly assembled and they’d obviously gone to lunch. So we moved the desks (completely against health and safety, but we were bored.


Everything appears to finally be there working and all, and we’ve now 9 of us based in the office as opposed to the two our old office had. So far only 5 have moved in, but we’re getting there.
In other news, my trip to Newcastle was topnotch. Ran around like a headless chicken being a physician, but succeeded in keeping everyone safe.
Last weekend Michael came along for the Guildpact pre-release. He managed second with a 5-1 record, only losing the last game. Very impressive. The rest of the house weren’t quite so good. Darroch didn’t get placed for the first time in ages, and Luke was about 18.

This weekend I’ve got a house full of lrpers, with about 70 people attending the Guildford Banquet. Means lots of tidying up to be done in the near future, but we’ll fit them somewhere. And, even better, I get to see Sarah again. We’ve only missed one weekend so far in 2006, but that still makes it seem like a long time since I saw her last.

Oh that poll I offered.
Should I update my blog title on a regular basis, since at the moment it should be upgraded every four months, but I haven‘t in absolutely ages

5 Comments:

Blogger lilrach said...

You mean I'm gonna have to learn my way to a new office for my chocolate fixes from now on?!

The poll - absolutely, change it as often as you fancy, just draw attention to the fact that you have so we can all gasp and applaude, otherwise all your effort will go unnoticed!

5:50 pm  
Blogger Phil said...

yes, you are going to have to hunt a little less ahrd to find me, as I'm now visable from onestop, and right opposite Johns office.

Any Blog name chances would be performed subtly, since at the moment, it'll just be number changes.

1:04 pm  
Blogger lucygreene55612392 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

oh well subtle name changes are just sneaky. I say:- yeah go for it, change it- be daring!!!
lol
Enjoy the new office. Shall have to come and see it when I finally make it back to Guildord

2:58 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

ha ha
I love the change!!

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home