The secret blog of Philip Hawtin aged 21 and 77 elevenths

A random wirlwind of events and activities done by me.

Name:
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Less anger

Ok, have almost got excel to work as I want, and have an expert coming over tomorrow to help, so thats good.
Have sucessfully (just) transfered, so will be about for at leats 6 months.
there is talk of my disserattion being submitted in November. I guess its possible, but I'll have to learn to write before then. I can see all the work being done but not all written up. Guess I'd better start working hard.

Sarahs new job starts on Monday, and she moves into her new flat on Sunday. Its only in Surbiton which is good, so will be able to see her more often.

Oh, and today is payday. Always a good day

Phil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home